Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't know why

I don't know why
They think it's going to be a fight
When they don't even know the basics
Of good and bad wrong or right

When they don't even know
I'm going to take their life
When I'm going to open them up
A new body cavity with my knife

When I'm going to violently shove
Them down onto the ground
And pursue them to get an angle
Where I can repeatedly pound

Their face their neck their mouth
Their lips their cheeks their ears
Till they have paid the price
For deliberately setting off my fear

I'm going to break their arms if
They temporarily pass out
My sole objective will be destruction
Without hesitation without a doubt

It won't be to stop their intimidation
It won't be to stop their spreading lies
It won't be because their stupid won't stop
It will be to shove my fingers into their eyes

****
****

I hate mother fuckers who want to humiliate
The Hell out of others as a way to cope
Because they've wound themselves up to the point
That no attempt at communication is within their scope

I'm not going to let them put their hands on me
I don't need them on top of me to get a cllue
Because half the time they have no idea
What next their dumb ass is going to do




Neils
10:57 am
06/21/2009
*
transcribed this time
1:32 pm
06/24/2009
1:28 pm
06/24/2009


N....again

No comments:

Post a Comment